at Hotel Bruce County
Hotel Bruce County, along with Clancy's Restaurant was established and opened in 1981, so over 25 years on, we are going strong. The property underwent a renovation and extension in early 2005 at which point the
Overflow Café|Wine Bar was added.
We are part of the HG Hotels group, a small family owned group of hotels and restaurants in the SE suburbs of Melbourne.
Some fast facts that may be of interest to you when considering becoming part of our team:
- Flexible & respectful rosters
- We have a firm promote from within policy, so existing
staff are encouraged to apply for any available positions
within the property and also the group. This allows
extra scope for career development
- Discounts on Food, Beverage & Accommodation across
- Weekly direct deposit of your pay
- Great staff meals available
- We provide and encourage ongoing training and this
gives staff the opportunity to build their skills and
- We pay above Award rates under our own Collective Agreement.
- We operate a professional operation with a great team